Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in PDF format without page numbering. The file should NOT be read-only!
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The form of the manuscript is correct: the text font, the line spacing, the table and figure referencing, the minimum number of pages (at least 6), the maximum number of pages (12), the page formatting.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I agree with the GDPR policy.