About the Journal
Being an open access Journal, the main domains where papers are invited for reviewing and publication, are:
Electrical machines and drives
Motion control hardware and software
Power electrical circuits
Industrial process control
Devices and systems
Industrial electrical power systems
EE education issues
The prospective authors are expected to submit three types of papers:
- Invited review papers;
- Technical papers;
- Letters to the editor.
Technical papers should contain new theoretical and test (implementation) results in a rather detailed fashion. Letters to the editor are short papers, reporting work in progress.
Though JEE accepts direct paper proposals, it prefers papers already presented at International Conferences.
We expect papers from both academia and industry, as due to its free access on INTERNET, a large audience may visit this new virtual journal.
The international Editorial Board will review papers within 3 to 6 months from the receival and the authors will be notified of the outcome.
References to Your Electronic Journal Instruct authors to include the following information when citing your e-journal:
- Journal title (uses one standard abbreviation for your journal; avoid acronyms that may be confused with other titles)
- Volume number (if applicable)
- Issue Number (if applicable; within parenthesis)
- Page number and/or article number (clearly identifying the article number as such)
- Year of publication
- Impact factors can be checked at: IET INSPEC, SJR, COSMOS, or at Global Institute for Scientific Information